Translate

Monday, May 31, 2010

Name Please

Sometime during the night, in a field on PEI, Lucky Hare gave birth to a colt by Hussy Chaser. I am now the proud owner of this very special colt. The dam is a three quarter sister to Camluck that I got from Prince Lee Acres, home of Camluck. She has been a hard luck mare bred to the wrong sires but this one by my old favorite Hussy Chaser just may make up for lost time.

For those of you who have not read the story of Hussy Chaser, he was a $1500 colt that I bought as a yearling that went on to become a $520,000 lifetime winner. When he retired I brought him back to PEI and bred him to four mares. All were pronounced in foal early but for some reason Lucky Hare was the only one to produce a foal.

Now I need a name for this future North American Champion. I have a few choices such as Huch or I Gotcha or Im Gonna Getcha. I'm sure you can come up with something better.

The pedigree is attached

1 comment: